Combat in Dark Souls 3 will be covered on this page. Everything from the basics like blocking, rolling, spells, etc; to the more advanced techniques like parrying, iframes and poise.
- Enemy Placement will be more akin to Dark Souls 1. Focusing on small groups and unexpected ambushes instead of Mobs.
- Dodging is supposed to focus more on agility akin to Bloodborne.
- Backstabs and Ripostes will be more like Dark Souls 1.
- Weapons will have Weapon Arts. Weapon Arts will expand on weapon move sets.
- Rolling Shot with bows is a featured mechanic.